- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brandframe Range
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Protection Products
- Demonstration Tables
- Digital Signage
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Inflatable Products
- Mobile Sampling and Sales
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Kitchens
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Works from home / student desk
Run a Virtual Reality Experience
Interested in running a virtual reality experience for your clients but don't know where to start? Talk to us!
Here's a few of examples of how VR can be used to great effect:
- An apartment developer wants prospective buyers to be able to take a virtual walk through their apartments, even before construction has begun.
- Training users in a specific field, such as surgery, driving or flying.
- Helping users overcome specific phobias.
- "Transporting" users to a specific location - such as a beach or party - whilst they are sampling a particular drink in the real world.
VR requires a high level of programming as the user needs to be immersed in an entire artificial world. This requires advanced programming skills, and where required it can easily be designed to integrate with your brand.
To discuss this further please call us on 1300 240 250 or request a quote.
We'll be coming back to you
Just want to say thanks for the banners. They all look great so fingers crossed for a successful conference.
I won’t hesitate to come back to you for more banners when the need arises or recommend you to others.
Thanks again... » Read more...”