- Work from home / student desk
- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brandframe Range
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Protection Products
- Demonstration Tables
- Digital Signage
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Inflatable Products
- Mobile Sampling and Sales
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Kitchens
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
Run a Virtual Reality Experience
Interested in running a virtual reality experience for your clients but don't know where to start? Talk to us!
Here's a few of examples of how VR can be used to great effect:
- An apartment developer wants prospective buyers to be able to take a virtual walk through their apartments, even before construction has begun.
- Training users in a specific field, such as surgery, driving or flying.
- Helping users overcome specific phobias.
- "Transporting" users to a specific location - such as a beach or party - whilst they are sampling a particular drink in the real world.
VR requires a high level of programming as the user needs to be immersed in an entire artificial world. This requires advanced programming skills, and where required it can easily be designed to integrate with your brand.
To discuss this further please call us on 1300 240 250 or request a quote.
Hi Monica, I must say that you guys have done a fabulous job and the plinth looks great. Thank you for your exceptional service and and I definitely will be recommending your services.... » Read more...”