- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brandframe Range
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Protection Products
- Demonstration Tables
- Digital Signage
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Inflatable Products
- Mobile Sampling and Sales
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Kitchens
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Works from home / student desk
Combination Plinth Display Kit
Perfect for creating a complete symmetrical island featuring all five plinths, or a smaller feature group using two or three plinths.
We can customize both width and height to suit.
Kit consists of:
- 1x 900mm high square plinth
- 2x 800mm high square plinths
- 2x 700mm high square plinths
- Get Quote
We can make your plinth bases from your choice of materials, according to the finish you are looking for and your requirements for portability. Most popular materials are acrylic or Perspex, timber, or portable plastic.
Portable plinth bases are manufactured from strong, light, 5mm thick extruded polypropylene, making them easy to handle and assemble. Polypropylene is easily cleaned with any non-corrosive household cleaning product.
Made from tough, 12mm, Melamine faced, MDF board with durable, high impact PVC clashed edges.
Melamine also provides an easy-clean food grade washable surface.
Robust, go anywhere carry bag, made from heavy duty PVC fabric, bound with strong webbing.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a snatch handle each side
- Velcro secured access flap
- Clear pocket for affixing courier tickets
(We recommend that the carry carton stays inside the bag at all times)
Another best stand award
I just have to share that we went into a conference trade show on the weekend and won best stand.
We only used our Kira stands and our backdrop. My only outlay was for some graphics panels and white flooring in the front section.
Photos attached. My budget was $5K for those items as well as some furn... » Read more...”