Australia generates roughly 50 million tonnes of waste a year, and around 50-60% of this is recycled. One of the many environmentally-conscious activities we take here at Displays 2 Go is to run a pull-up banner stand recycling program.
The program is a simple concept that helps keep banner stands out of landfill around Australia. We simply re-purpose your old stand and fit a new banner – too easy!
How does recycling my old banner stand work?
We have made the whole process really easy for you:
- We are not precious about whether your banner stand originally came from us or not, so just send in your old stand and we can organise the rest.
- We will remove the old banner image.
- We will check and print the new artwork.
- We will fit the new banner to your original banner stand cassette and put it in a carry bag for you. Hey presto; you have a new impactful banner stand!
How much will it cost?
It's impossible for us to say how much it will cost as this depends on the size of the banner. But rest assured, it's cheaper than buying a new banner, PLUS you're saving a lot of materials going to landfill.
Why should I recycle my banner stand?
There are three main reasons why you should look at recycling your old banner stand:
- Save Money – a large portion of the cost on any pull-up banner stand is the hardware, so by only replacing the printed part of the stand you are going to save money.
- Reduce Landfill – in this throw-away society, it’s often too easy to “just buy a new one” but do you really need to? Make a contribution to the environment by helping reduce landfill!
- New Message – if you’ve purchased a decent piece of banner stand hardware, the only thing that needs replacing on your banner stand is the actual banner image. You can do this time and again, with a brand new banner every time.
If you are interested in recycling your banner stand then please drop us a line or give us call on 1300 240 250