- Work from home / student desk
- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brandframe Range
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Protection Products
- Demonstration Tables
- Digital Signage
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Inflatable Products
- Mobile Sampling and Sales
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Kitchens
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
Expo Booth Packages
Our portable exhibition products are lightweight, easy to transport, and come packed in sturdy carry bags for storage and transportation to their next event. A very effective way of creating a stylish trade show stand without busting the budget!
You can quickly & easily build the stand yourself, saving time and dramatically reducing on-site contractor costs.
Stand components can be re-skinned with new graphics and used over and over again at various events.
Portable exhibition stands can easily be adapted to fit any standard sized trade show booth.
Impress your clients with our infinitely flexible range of portable display packages. Build your stand by using a combination of our portable display banners, walls, towers, pedestals and tables.
Hire & purchase options available!
- Standard Packages
- More Details
- Get Quote
Package 1 - PDF Brochure
Package 2 - PDF Brochure
Package 3 - PDF Brochure
Package 4 - PDF Brochure
Package 5 - PDF Brochure
Package 6 - PDF Brochure
Package 7 - PDF Brochure
Package 8 - PDF Brochure
Package 9 - PDF Brochure
Package 10 - PDF Brochure
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight & portable - reduces freight costs
- Supplied in sturdy carry bags or cases
- Quick & easy set-up and breakdown - no install & dismantling charges
- High impact, replaceable graphics and imagery
- Endlessly flexible
- Mix and match components to suit your products
- Individual components can be used at your other events
- Each package is designed to fit within standard sized exhibition booths
- High quality products
Other Features & Benefits You Mightn't Have Thought of
- Multi-use relocatable - use any or all elements of your stand over and over again at almost any venue!
- Tailored with trade shows in mind - each layout is designed to fit perfectly within all standard sized exhibition or trade show booths but can also easily be adapted to suit almost any other size or shape stand.
- Self-build & breakdown - all of these stands can be easily & quickly installed and dismantled by the team who will be attending the stand. This can save you thousands of dollars per show.
- Lightweight & portable - all components fold down into durable and vehicle friendly carry cases for easy storage, transportation and delivery to your next event
- Interchangeable graphics - thanks to the clever design of the systems you can easily replace the imagery as your product range and branding requirements change.
- Personalised - with a combination of your imagery and the mixing & matching of the individual components we can create a custom-made display that makes you stand out from the crowd and (more importantly) your competition!
- An affordable investment - in these times of tightening finances it is refreshing to know you can create a professional exhibition stand that can be used over and over again within the tightest of budgets.
- High quality, long life componentry - all products manufactured by Displays 2 Go are made to exacting standards using high quality durable materials.
Talk with our experienced trade show team about designing a stand just for your brand.
Need help or a quote fast?
Call 1300 240 250 now to talk to our helpdesk.
Saved at the last minute
Just a note to thank you again for all you help in getting the slat wall feet made, sent and delivered from Sydney to Melbourne in just a few hours!
You certainly saved the day as we opened our doors at The Athletes Foot conference this morning at 8-30 am.
Andrew... » Read more...”