Branded Retail Dump Bins
We're experts at creating imaginative retail display & merchandising solutions. Our branded retail dump bin displays are designed to attract and engage your customers.
Cardboard Dump Bins
Square cardboard dump bins are available in standard size of 450mm square x 700mm high.
Long Life Dump Bins
Our tough, long-life polypropylene bins last! The construction material makes the dump bin suitable for those situations when regular cardboard just won't do, such as hardware stores, outdoors, wet areas, or locations close to fridges & freezers.
We can customise materials, shapes and sizes to suit your special needs!
Shelf 1: 600×270×300mm
Shelf 2: 590×270×280mm
Shelf 3: 580×270×260mm
- Optional header available
- Optional branding available
Standard colour of cardboard bins is white, with custom colours available in larger quantities.
We can add your customised digital print to a white bin in large or small quantities. Add your colour logo print to one or more faces of the bin to suit your own requirements.
Materials used to construct each style of bin depends on usage requirements.
Our long life dump bins are made from 1000gsm hollow-core polypropylene. Its surfaces are impervious to oils, alkalines and other liquids, and are fully washable. You can add your own logo prints or full colour branding to suit your own requirements.
Choosing the correct dump bin for your requirements will enable you to maximise the return on your investment. Here are a few tips and things to consider.
1. Consider which material is right for you. This is mostly a function of (a) your budget, and (b) your usage requirements. Cardboard is the cheapest material but does not last as long as other alternatives. Using polypropylene, timber, acrylic or steel for your bins is more expensive but gives you a long-lasting product.
2. Where are you are using the bin? If in a supermarket it is likely the bin will end up off the shop floor within a reasonably short time-frame, hence why cardboard is the preferred material. In pharmacies the bins will be for longer-term use but the bin must be a smaller 'footprint' as available floor space within the store is typically very tight. For this reason pharmacy bins tend to be more narrow, but taller. In other retailers the bin is far more likely to spend an extended period on display and therefore longer-term construction materials can be considered.
3. If you'd like to use your bin for a longer period, consider using more generalised graphics rather than campaign-specific messages. If you have a message for a specific campaign this can be communicated via interchangeable headers or removable labels.
4. Consider how you need to distribute the bins to their locations. How will they get to their destinations? This is an important consideration when you consider how they are packed and packaged, and whether they are sent as a flat pack or pre-assembled.
Standard production lead time for Dump Bins is 1.5 weeks. This time is calculated from when you place your order. This time is calculated from when you place your order and print-ready artwork has been prepared. We take pride in having one of the quickest turn arounds in the display and exhibition industry. Miracles are our specialty, so if you need something sooner than the timeframes below just ask!
(The above times are calculated from the timing of your order confirmation, and in some cases the supply of your print-ready artwork if that is required to commence your job)
Allow extra time for delivery if delivery is required. We can advise you on freight timings, which will vary according to the delivery post code.
Freight pricing will be automatically calculated once all items are in your cart. Freight is calculated based on the size and weight of your combined order, as well as delivery address.
Enquire about the Branded Retail Dump Bins
Our team of display experts is here to help.
Give us a call on 1300 240 250 or use the form below to tell us as much as you can and we’ll reply to you within one business day.