- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Poster Holder / Stand
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Vendor Trays and Trolleys
- Display Stands
- Event Displays
Sampling and Vendor Trays
Portable Sampling Trays
Branded Vendor Trays (also known as a sampling stations, stadium trays, usherette trays, hawker trays, sampling trays, usher trays, roaming trays or mobile vending trays) are the easy and versatile way to make your product as portable as possible. Simply strap on your tray, fill it with your product, and get going!
Customise Your Vendor Tray to Suit You
Some of the ways you can customise your sampling trays to suit your individual requirements:
- Interchangeable branded face strip can be changed for each campaign
- Inserts can be customised to suit your product shape and size
- Optional branding of insert
- Comfort-fit straps for your mobile vending merchandisers
- Or, work with us to create a size, shape or style just for you
Sizing and Specifications
Size of our standard vendor tray is 520mm wide x 400mm front-to-back, and a tray depth of 58mm. Two shoulder straps are included as standard. Use this existing design and add your own inserts or graphics to fit your own requirements, or create something completely unique.
Take your product to the people!
These sampling trays are the ultimate in mobility and portability. Get your brand and products out where it can be seen and experienced. These light, sturdy and professional-looking sampling trays can be easily customised to fit the size of your product or packaging. Contact us to find out more.
Fabulous demo tables
That’s fabulous guys!
Thanks to Paul, as well, for pushing the artwork through quickly as well.
We look forward to using D2G again in the future.
Clinton and Cherie... » Read more...”
Good Girls Wholefoods