Gazebos are a must-have at any outside event, providing shade from the sun, shelter from the rain or protection from the wind. At Displays 2 Go we understand how hard it is to make a decision on which Gazebo to buy when there are so many options and such huge price differences. So let’s consider your options:
Marquee frames can be built from either steel (cheaper, but heavier) or aluminium (more expensive, but lighter). Most domestic-standard marquee systems utilise thin aluminium framing poles. The poles can come in various diameters, with the thinnest being the cheapest.
All our Gazebo-2-Go marquees come with aluminium framing throughout, with the uprights in a 35mm x 35mm profile, and truss sections in 25mm x 12mm. We think this sizing provides the perfect weight-to-strength ratio, and in 7 years we’ve never had an issue with broken frames! Our frame is also one piece, because we know how annoying it is when a section goes missing!
Different marquee brands use very different construction materials, and this is where low-end manufacturers can make real cost savings. The cheaper gazebos tend to use inferior fabric, which is fine for a few hours out in the sun now and again, but they’re not designed for our harsh Aussie sunlight or for more rugged trade use.
Our Gazebo-2-Go features high-quality, close-mesh 500 denier polyester material. This is fire retardant and water resistant, and has excellent printing characteristics. And given we’re in the display business, that’s important to us and the brands we work with! The other key factor is UV protection, and all our gazebos offer 100% UV Protection* (rated UPF 50+)
* Actual test results 99.84-99.97% U/V blockout
Ever laughed at how many dads it takes to set up the gazebo at a backyard BBQ? So have we, and that’s why we guarantee our gazebo won’t make you look inept when you erect it!
With its ingeniously simple folding system, the Gazebo-2-Go Marquee can be set up in less than 60 seconds – without tools – providing superb adaptability for both indoor and outdoor events of all types.
The trick with any gazebo design is to ensure that it’s a good size when up and a really small size when down, and that’s not easy to achieve. The Gazebo-2-Go is extremely compact so transport and storage is easy, plus they come in a range of sizes to suit your needs.
Once you’ve decided on materials, the next choice should be size. Now don’t be shy at this point; it’s a good idea to choose one size bigger than you think you need right now and build in some room to grow. That way you’ll only buy once and it will last you for years! Also, consider this: The larger the gazebo the larger your potential brand logo on the roof or sides.
Our Gazebo-2-Go comes in these sizes: 2.5 x 2.5m, 3.0 x 3.0m, 3.0 x 4.5m, and the eye-watering 3.0 x 6.0 metres.
No, we’re not talking cars here! You might not want the sides now, but isn’t it great know you can add them later, because this system comes with heaps of options, including sides with and without windows, plus half and full sized sides.
Sometimes the devil’s in the details and that’s never more true than with the Gazebo-2-Go. Here’s 13 of those details that make the Gazebo-2-Go one of the best options in the market:
- Moulded brackets from top quality ABS plastic formed with rounded edges to provide extra protection to the roof from general wear and tear.
- All seam points are double stitched for added strength and durability.
- Patented pull-pin locking system ensures easy, finger-safe set-up and disassembly.
- Double layer of material at peak for extra wear resistance and on corners to minimise wear and tear.
- Central Pivot design ensures a lifetime of durability.
- 50mm wide horizontal Velcro strip on lower inside edge of roof to allow sidewalls and/or rain gutters to be attached/removed in seconds.
- Advanced periscoping height controller allows for a perfect roof fit.
- Sturdy D-Rings offer additional tie-down security.
- Patented pull-pin locking system offers easy leg height adjustment and levelling capability on uneven ground. Five different settings with 360mm of height adjustment.
- Rust proof ABS foot pad delivers greater grounding ability for superior stability and safety. Holes provided for ground pegs.
- Additional Velcro strips are positioned on the roof midway between each leg to help secure the roof to the frame and keep it suitably tensioned.
- Truss bars capped each end to help prevent moisture and dust entering.
- Advanced seam sealer strip applied to underside of all seams to provide waterproofing.
That cheap marquee down the road probably comes in a couple of colour options. Not ours though – the Gazebo-2-Go come with 8 (yes that’s right, 8) standard ex-stock colour options! And if you want another colour, we can do that too – it just might take a little longer and cost a little more.
Interchangeable Branded Canopy Option
Why not save money by buying one Gazebo and various different branded canopies? It makes perfect sense when you think about, and that’s just what we did, thought about it and came up with a great solution!
Does the marquee you’re looking at come with many accessories? Probably not. The Gazebo-2-Go comes with more accessories than a lady’s handbag!
- spouting solutions to keep your guests dry
- case options
- sand bags
- weighted pole bases
So when people contact us about buying a gazebo, and then tell us about the deal down the road, we always tell them to look at the details. Our Gazebo-2-Go marquee is one of the best in the world. It’s designed for commercial use and comes with a 5 year guarantee. We’ll also be around to answer your questions and sell you another in 7 years, because after-sales support and service should also be an important part of your buying decision.
If you’re looking for a gazebo for any of the following, then call us today. We’re sure we have the best solution for you.
•Animal & Pet Shows
•Camping & Beach Shade
•Market Stalls, Fairs & Gala Days
•Building Sites & Contractors
•BBQ, Parties and Outdoor Dining